one trip, a few words and I'm ready to discover what's in store for my life... My name is Karina and I am making the BIG life changing move overseas to the UK. It’s time for me to make the move and discover what could be awaiting me.

"you decide every moment of every day, who you are and what you believe in. You get a second chance every second"

Follow me on Twitter @wordofthetrip

December 6, 2011

Trips on my mind

I've got a New York state of mind at the moment and thoughts have turned to preparations for many trips away next year.
One of the main reasons we moved to the UK was to travel. We started off strong heading away most spare weekends but now we have slowed down quite a bit. I guess that is mainly due to saving, the daily grind and the cold weather, but really we shouldn't have that excuse.
A lot of people say that when they are here they start settling and the idea of travelling is taken over by everyday things.
So to ensure this doesn't happen to us I have started to plan next years adventures.
January - Heading home to Australia
February - Fingers crossed its Florence with Peppy & Mia
March - Jenni's visit and NY
April/May - F1 somewhere
June/July - Euro cup..Poland I think
August/September - Spain
October - UK weekend trip
November - Istanbul??
Oohh and still so more to think about...
New York, concrete jungle where dreams are made of..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...