one trip, a few words and I'm ready to discover what's in store for my life... My name is Karina and I am making the BIG life changing move overseas to the UK. It’s time for me to make the move and discover what could be awaiting me.

"you decide every moment of every day, who you are and what you believe in. You get a second chance every second"

Follow me on Twitter @wordofthetrip

December 5, 2011

7 years

So 7 years together, some would say that a milestone, some would say an itch, I say here's to many more.
I can still remember the night we met clearly and I know he can too and still every year we talk about how we crossed paths and enjoy each others company while looking forward to many more.
Unfortunately I had to work on Saturday and wasn't receiving any of my man's texts making me very annoyed at the fact that he forgot to organise anything. Finally I got through to him once work was finished and found out we were heading to Gaucho in Hampstead. Gaucho is an amazing Argentinian restaurant located throughout London with a great reputation and it most definitely satisfied.
After our three courses we headed home, seeing that a movie would be missed. And to my surprise at home there were flowers!!!
After 7 years I am stilled surprised and loved!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...