one trip, a few words and I'm ready to discover what's in store for my life... My name is Karina and I am making the BIG life changing move overseas to the UK. It’s time for me to make the move and discover what could be awaiting me.

"you decide every moment of every day, who you are and what you believe in. You get a second chance every second"

Follow me on Twitter @wordofthetrip

December 13, 2011

A day behind

Yesterday was my last day off before my next 6 in a row. That's what happens with Christmas and retail.
So to enjoy my last day I vowed to make the most of it.


It all started with a spin session at the gym. Since moving to the NW I signed up to the local fitness centre to ensure the 'Heathrow Injection' didn't bite at my feet. It was also to keep me active and healthy coming up to the winter months. After the intense workout I grabbed a coffee, did a few errands and headed home to do some work - only to find out the Internet wasn't working, making my posts a day behind.
Since the Internet wasn't being my friend I decided to head into central London to try and do some Christmas shopping. I know that it is only going to get busier and my timing is short so any spare moment to try and find a few presents was key. I actually managed to find a few and clarified other things I was going to buy for people.

I am actually getting excited by Christmas, its only two weeks away and I was hoping for a white Christmas (as you all know!) but for some reason I don't think it is going to happen. It has gotten dramatically colder in London recently but I don't think it is yet at that point to snow.


So all I have to do is get through these next 6 days to enjoy a couple off and then back it up with a few more and then its Christmas!!


Merry Christmas!! I like that I can start saying this now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...