one trip, a few words and I'm ready to discover what's in store for my life... My name is Karina and I am making the BIG life changing move overseas to the UK. It’s time for me to make the move and discover what could be awaiting me.

"you decide every moment of every day, who you are and what you believe in. You get a second chance every second"

Follow me on Twitter @wordofthetrip

December 19, 2011

Christmas spirit

The dreaded flu has hit but I can't let it stop me!
So to get me through the night I got myself into the Christmas spirit.
I went with the theme of red and white and stocked up on Christmas baubles and strung them across the window.
Now all I need is a sight of snow through the sparkle and shine of my Christmas view.




2 comments:

  1. It's not Christmas without Lou making innappropriate jokes, Golda feeding an army, Marija yelling at Brandon, Dee not shutting up and Julz getting drunk!! And cookie asleep in the corner :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh the refugee Christmas dinner!! Wont be the same...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...