one trip, a few words and I'm ready to discover what's in store for my life... My name is Karina and I am making the BIG life changing move overseas to the UK. It’s time for me to make the move and discover what could be awaiting me.

"you decide every moment of every day, who you are and what you believe in. You get a second chance every second"

Follow me on Twitter @wordofthetrip

December 29, 2011

I blame the festive season

What has been going on? I have been very slack in posting recently but I do blame the festive season and all the crazy, wonderful things I have ben doing.
The season started off with Angela's Christmas Party and ended with our work Christmas party (which was last night).
Both nights lived up to their expectations proving the connection we have as friends strong and extremely funny!
So, as the New Year approaches I look forward to many more wonderful times celebrating, laughing, dancing and sharing together!

Here are a few pics for your light entertainment...


Angela's Christmas Party













Work Christmas Party
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...