one trip, a few words and I'm ready to discover what's in store for my life... My name is Karina and I am making the BIG life changing move overseas to the UK. It’s time for me to make the move and discover what could be awaiting me.

"you decide every moment of every day, who you are and what you believe in. You get a second chance every second"

Follow me on Twitter @wordofthetrip

December 8, 2011

Invitation inspiration

So the engagement venue is booked -tick! Now it's time for the invitations.
I am actually very lucky, as a friend Angela from work boyfriend, Alessio is a graphic designer and amazingly Angela has convinced him to help out ;).
You see, I can always come up with ideas I like that I gain from inspirations I've collected along the way but the hard part for me is putting it all together on a program to create the final product. This is where Alessio steps in.
Alessio has all my inspiration pictures and thoughts and this weekend we are getting together and deciding the final product.

I am very excited and watch your mail boxes!


Some of my main inspiration below -















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...