one trip, a few words and I'm ready to discover what's in store for my life... My name is Karina and I am making the BIG life changing move overseas to the UK. It’s time for me to make the move and discover what could be awaiting me.

"you decide every moment of every day, who you are and what you believe in. You get a second chance every second"

Follow me on Twitter @wordofthetrip

December 14, 2011

Christmas love




Feeling the Christmas spirit today so I thought I would share with you a few of my favourite Christmas quotes.



'Christmas is a day of meaning and traditions, a special day spent in the warm circle of family and friends' Margaret Thatcher



'Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmas time' Laura Ingalls Wilder



'May the spirit of Christmas bring you peace,
The gladness of Christmas give you hope,
The warmth of Christmas grant you love' Unknown


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...