one trip, a few words and I'm ready to discover what's in store for my life... My name is Karina and I am making the BIG life changing move overseas to the UK. It’s time for me to make the move and discover what could be awaiting me.

"you decide every moment of every day, who you are and what you believe in. You get a second chance every second"

Follow me on Twitter @wordofthetrip

February 7, 2012

I'm back

I had an amazing time in Sydney over the past two weeks, catching up with friends and family and sussing out what has been going on for the past year.
So while I didn't get to post very much I did update instagram (follow me @karina_han) with photos along the way and documented a lot of what was going on. 
Sydney is an amazing place although it rained almost everyday it was nice to be able to walk around without a jacket, sleep with no socks on and sweat the minute you walk out the door due to the humidity. Lots of catch up's were shared, our engagement party was had and lots of mum's food was eaten.
- That's the Sydney I know and love!








When I was away it also came up to my 1 year since I have been blogging. It was actually a very exciting moment to realise that I have been jumping on here and writing to you, my favourite people, and sharing my life and my thoughts. 
The reason I write on here is for you and because I love to let out exactly what I think about daily. Without you...there would be no blog!


So for the next few weeks I am ready to take on some new and exciting challenges. One being a new job, another is all about getting this blog out there and more reactive - so more stories, more fashion, more me and more photos which will hopefully lead into a little business type hobby venture.


To make all this successful I need your help! On the blog on the right hand side tool bar there are lots of likes and sections to follow - click those buttons! Jumping on and clicking on those sections ensures you get to read all my posts.
I'm excited to share with you more and more every day and would love to hear any comments, good or bad, as I want to make this a fun place to jump onto everyday!


Oh, and don't forget to pass on this blog to your many friends and friends of friends...thanks for your help x












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...