one trip, a few words and I'm ready to discover what's in store for my life... My name is Karina and I am making the BIG life changing move overseas to the UK. It’s time for me to make the move and discover what could be awaiting me.

"you decide every moment of every day, who you are and what you believe in. You get a second chance every second"

Follow me on Twitter @wordofthetrip

January 31, 2012

G'Day Sydney

Sydney you've treated me well so far. 
Good friends, GREAT food, perfect company, lots of hugs, new loves, decent weather, loads of memories, busy days, more luggage to take home, the best conversations and new discoveries



















1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the love white-list! Always happy to hear that people love my posts. How did you come across my blog? Love how the blogging community can link up so well.
    You can also follow me on Twitter and Facebook now! Hope you keep enjoying and I'm loving your blog also!

    Karina x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...