one trip, a few words and I'm ready to discover what's in store for my life... My name is Karina and I am making the BIG life changing move overseas to the UK. It’s time for me to make the move and discover what could be awaiting me.

"you decide every moment of every day, who you are and what you believe in. You get a second chance every second"

Follow me on Twitter @wordofthetrip

February 15, 2012

Pants, prints and poise

NYFW just finished and LFW is about to start - so what better way then to share my weekly fashion inspirations.

 Not having to wear a uniform at work any more allows me to be more creative with what I wear each day taking time to plan my outfits and gather my inspirations. 


 (source: facehunter)



 (source: style.com)



 (source: style.com)



(source: style.com)


  (source: style.com)



 (source: style.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...