one trip, a few words and I'm ready to discover what's in store for my life... My name is Karina and I am making the BIG life changing move overseas to the UK. It’s time for me to make the move and discover what could be awaiting me.

"you decide every moment of every day, who you are and what you believe in. You get a second chance every second"

Follow me on Twitter @wordofthetrip

February 8, 2012

Wallet love


Don't you just love it's classic lies, smooth touch, envelope seal, gold hardware, bold colouring and extra pocket purse on it's behind!





Instantly I fell in love with this wallet when searching through @michaelkors instagram. 

I use to carry around the most amazing but massive wallet when living in Sydney, but now that I have moved (and carry my life on my shoulder) I have downsized to a teeny tiny black purse. Maybe it's time I looked something in between - please step in Michael Kors Saffiano Wallet.

Ahh wallet love!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...