one trip, a few words and I'm ready to discover what's in store for my life... My name is Karina and I am making the BIG life changing move overseas to the UK. It’s time for me to make the move and discover what could be awaiting me.

"you decide every moment of every day, who you are and what you believe in. You get a second chance every second"

Follow me on Twitter @wordofthetrip

February 22, 2012

40 days and 40 nights

Officially the Lent season has started and to kick it off was Pancake Day (otherwise known as Shrove Tuesday).

It is such a huge event here in London but I do question if the actual meaning behind it is followed or known by many Brits.

So to celebrate our good Catholic ways we had a pancake feast sharing what would we be giving up for 40 days and 40 nights. 
Yea yea yea it sounds like a title of a teenage movie, but really - what will you be giving up for Lent?















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...