one trip, a few words and I'm ready to discover what's in store for my life... My name is Karina and I am making the BIG life changing move overseas to the UK. It’s time for me to make the move and discover what could be awaiting me.

"you decide every moment of every day, who you are and what you believe in. You get a second chance every second"

Follow me on Twitter @wordofthetrip

February 24, 2012

Me to you

Taking a page out of a friends blog 'Diary of a fashion muse' I decided to join in doing my own version of one of her recent blog posts.


I think this is a fun way that you can learn more about me...


Listening: To the beautiful Lana Del Ray, enjoying Gotye and Kimbra - people say she reminds them of me (or is it the other way round?), Florence and the Machine, our Aussie Sia collaborating with the big guys and loving the power song 'Next to me' Emeli Sande 

Watching: I am in LOVE with Revenge (I've watched all episodes out so far...whoops)Hart of Dixie and New Girl 'douche bag' jar.

Reading: Joanna Briscoe's You. It took a while to get into it but now I'm in.


Eating: No meat on Fridays due to lent, I've given up chocolate but have replaced with macaroons! And I am eating out anywhere and everywhere...local breakfast hotspot Wet Fish in West Hampstead.


Drinking: G&T's with cucumber for summer and loving Lock Taven in Camden. Just a great vibe.

Anticipating: Friends Sam and Sarah flying through London in March, celebrating Easter with friends with special guest appearance Jenni from Aus, our Barcelona Formula 1 trip in May and girls trip to NY in June. Also anticipating some short course in London, starting some selling and eventually when I get home working in a growing fashion company.


Rocking: Shorter hair, fluro pencil skirt and hopefully bare legs soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...