one trip, a few words and I'm ready to discover what's in store for my life... My name is Karina and I am making the BIG life changing move overseas to the UK. It’s time for me to make the move and discover what could be awaiting me.

"you decide every moment of every day, who you are and what you believe in. You get a second chance every second"

Follow me on Twitter @wordofthetrip

February 13, 2012

Car boot loot

I thrive off finding something unique, different to what is the normal. An item that has once told a story, belonging to another. 

Big in Australia are markets, big in London is Car bootin'. 

Schools on the weekends bring anyone and everyone selling trash or is it treasure? I believe its treasure! Yes, you might have to dig around touching items that you don't know where they ave been but the amount of rare finds out ways any of the dirty work.


Here are my weekend finds... 


Gold circular necklace = £5

Emerald, purple and gold earrings = £2


And this amazing skirt which inspired my whole 40's outfit today
=£4




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...