one trip, a few words and I'm ready to discover what's in store for my life... My name is Karina and I am making the BIG life changing move overseas to the UK. It’s time for me to make the move and discover what could be awaiting me.

"you decide every moment of every day, who you are and what you believe in. You get a second chance every second"

Follow me on Twitter @wordofthetrip

February 20, 2012

Goki? Goki!

A weekend filled with vintage shopping, catching up with friends, welcoming an old friend to her new home and GOKI! 

Ok, so I see your slightly confused (I know I was) about what is this Goki? 
That is a really good question. Yesterday while sitting at the pub we spontaneously decided to play a game of Jenga - I know I know, daring isn't! But to our surprise when Jenga was handed to us by the friendly bar man its name read Goki!
At first we were sceptical but all in all its the same game as Jenga, just named differently.






I thought to have a bit of a search of this game on Google, but nothing came back but Wacky Stacky (which I do find to be a very interesting but literal name)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...