one trip, a few words and I'm ready to discover what's in store for my life... My name is Karina and I am making the BIG life changing move overseas to the UK. It’s time for me to make the move and discover what could be awaiting me.

"you decide every moment of every day, who you are and what you believe in. You get a second chance every second"

Follow me on Twitter @wordofthetrip

April 2, 2011

we heart Jamie

It was lovely Kirstie's birthday yesterday and to celebrate we went to Jamie's....Jamie's Italian that is! It was a very delicious and interesting night of random conversation (ghosts, people singing Little Mermaid tunes, the rat kings in the sewers of London and cats doing naughty things outside windows to name a tame few) and amazing food. Jamie's food is wholesome, hearty and extremely yum and his restaurant has a comfortable and super friendly vibe. So I recommend - check it out!! And if your lucky you might score a a bit of Jamie to take home...
Mario's heaven



Antipasti



Insert Main Here

(I forgot to take a picture of the main - I think I was just to hungry and forgot)


Chocolate espresso tart

Chocolate and raspberry brownie

Score!

3 comments:

  1. Golda Mitchell - Omelette ExtraordinaireApril 8, 2011 at 3:41 AM

    I really want to cook amazing food like this for Lou cos shes amazing and I'm the best chef! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For some reason, I don't actually think this was Golda writing.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bwaaahahaha! Do you want to help on the mission to prove Gomelettes are the best in the world? I dont think I had one in London so that would be a good place to start.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...