one trip, a few words and I'm ready to discover what's in store for my life... My name is Karina and I am making the BIG life changing move overseas to the UK. It’s time for me to make the move and discover what could be awaiting me.

"you decide every moment of every day, who you are and what you believe in. You get a second chance every second"

Follow me on Twitter @wordofthetrip

March 31, 2011

V-I-N-T-A-G-E, what does it spell? VINTAGE!!

So as you all know I adore vintage and sadly had to leave behind the majority of my vintage clothing, mostly because they would not be practical for London weather. The thing is I miss them so much! So seeing I am so sad and I cannot get them off my mind, I have decided to start scouting for more!


Now, I want great vintage pieces but not at ridiculous prices and I want pieces that are going to suit my lifestyle here.

Going to Camden the other I found a vintage market which was quite reasonable and had beautiful pieces - this place encouraged my wish list.


Piece 1 - Turban - any colour, just an amazing hair piece to dress up an outfit, think SJP in Sex and the City.

Piece 2 - Felt hats - camel or black or a bright colour to stand out.

Piece 3 - Long sleeve dress - any long sleeve vintage dress that sits below the knee.

Piece 4 - Flare jeans - dark, super flare jeans - check out all style blogs asap!

Piece 5 - Anything green! Pants, shift dress, tank or scarf - sorry Lou, I love green!


So now the mission begins...

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...