one trip, a few words and I'm ready to discover what's in store for my life... My name is Karina and I am making the BIG life changing move overseas to the UK. It’s time for me to make the move and discover what could be awaiting me.

"you decide every moment of every day, who you are and what you believe in. You get a second chance every second"

Follow me on Twitter @wordofthetrip

April 26, 2011

Post Lent Promise

So I know Easter just finished and I hope everyone had an amazing Easter (I know I did) but I also know that I ate way too much and also didn't stick, well didn't create any Lent promises this year. I think it had to do with the big move and not being settled and knowing I wouldn't be able to stick to them.
So after much deliberating (ok one moment on Easter day) I have decided to start my own version called 'post Lent promise'. So for 6 weeks, which started on Easter Monday I cannot eat any sweets. You might be thinking "sweets, that's nothing", but when you think of it sweets means, chocolate (um, we just had Easter remember) cakes, pastries and ice-cream.
So please if you see me day to day, monitor what I am eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...