one trip, a few words and I'm ready to discover what's in store for my life... My name is Karina and I am making the BIG life changing move overseas to the UK. It’s time for me to make the move and discover what could be awaiting me.

"you decide every moment of every day, who you are and what you believe in. You get a second chance every second"

Follow me on Twitter @wordofthetrip

April 7, 2011

what one does on a sunny day

Ok - so I've read every magazine cover to cover, watched countless British TV shows, walked miles upon miles so I asked myself what else is there to do? But when the sun comes-a-shining in London you need to make the most of it. I also think that I probably need to stop complaining because when I actually get a job I will be dreaming of these days when I did nothing.
And for a bit of fun, here is London's Forecast for you all. Jealous??
Thu 20degrees
Fri 20degrees
Sat 18degrees
Sun 21degrees


Look! Bare arms!!



How summer are smoothies?!


Flip flops already? (Thongs for the Aussies)

2 comments:

  1. Not jealous one bit... Thats actually pretty warm for London!
    Sydney forecaset is not much higher actually...
    Friday - 22
    Saturday - 23
    Sunday - 24
    Monday - 19
    Have you had your Jacques? THE best summer drink... smoothies dont even come close to comparison

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey we are getting close to Sydney weather! The only thing is I think London has the potential to change very quickly xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...