one trip, a few words and I'm ready to discover what's in store for my life... My name is Karina and I am making the BIG life changing move overseas to the UK. It’s time for me to make the move and discover what could be awaiting me.

"you decide every moment of every day, who you are and what you believe in. You get a second chance every second"

Follow me on Twitter @wordofthetrip

April 11, 2011

Borough Markets - tick!

We have started our journey through London's must see sights and Borough market was the first. Saturday was an extremely beautiful day and to enjoy the weather we thought this was the perfect place to start.
Borough Markets are located near London Bridge and full of tantalising food, thirst quenching drinks and the biggest and most beautiful flowers I have ever seen.
Prepare your self for the deliciousness below...


I happen to think that the UK has the best flowers I have ever seen









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...