one trip, a few words and I'm ready to discover what's in store for my life... My name is Karina and I am making the BIG life changing move overseas to the UK. It’s time for me to make the move and discover what could be awaiting me.

"you decide every moment of every day, who you are and what you believe in. You get a second chance every second"

Follow me on Twitter @wordofthetrip

March 8, 2011

it's all starting to feel real

Sitting here on the floor of my lounge room starts to make me feel like it's all really real; like it's actually happening. You could also partly blame this on the fact that tonight is the last night in our apartment.

Apartment - I want to thank for the good times, the amazing NYE DJ parties, the BBQs on the balcony where the meat doesn't make it into the house past the swarm of boys, binary finary watching Francine sleep and for the bogan man who lives next door and smokes a pipe.
Oh the times we've shared.

1 comment:

  1. Yay.. I made the cut! lol
    I don't think I knew about that until you said it at your farewell.
    Pissed myself when you said it tho!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...