one trip, a few words and I'm ready to discover what's in store for my life... My name is Karina and I am making the BIG life changing move overseas to the UK. It’s time for me to make the move and discover what could be awaiting me.

"you decide every moment of every day, who you are and what you believe in. You get a second chance every second"

Follow me on Twitter @wordofthetrip

March 17, 2011

how an Aussie keeps warm in London

Ok, so last night was freezing! Icy and cold and just bone chilling freezing. To any Brit this weather is quite nice, but for me I have to work out ways to keep warm. Turning my scarf into a face mask was one.

3 comments:

  1. What about this mini hot-water-bottle hand-warmer to keep you warm? Perfect to put in your pockets to keep your little fingers toasty and funky too.

    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Mini-Hottie-Knitted-Reusable-Warmer/dp/B002VKHEXI

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those hand warmer things are awesome! Got me through many snowy England rugby days! Admittedly probably would've been warmer to sacrifice the ice in my cider instead but it's just not the same without it! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. those handwarmers are amzing! Anonymous I expect a care package in the mail asap
    xxK

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...