one trip, a few words and I'm ready to discover what's in store for my life... My name is Karina and I am making the BIG life changing move overseas to the UK. It’s time for me to make the move and discover what could be awaiting me.

"you decide every moment of every day, who you are and what you believe in. You get a second chance every second"

Follow me on Twitter @wordofthetrip

March 4, 2011

now Karina, don't count your chickens before they hatch

Ok, so I haven't even left the country yet but I am getting excited by the prospects of decorating a new home.
I know I wont be able to change much in ways of furniture, but beautiful linen and towels can turn a small British sub let into a beautiful English manor.
I have been checking out Zara Home and Anthoropoligie and some of their deliciousness is below.


I am loving neutral colours with a splash of chartreuse

Must have printed bedsheets!

Vintage inspired crystal glass

Hottest print right now - Ikat!

Speechless...

Inspired by Jess B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...