one trip, a few words and I'm ready to discover what's in store for my life... My name is Karina and I am making the BIG life changing move overseas to the UK. It’s time for me to make the move and discover what could be awaiting me.

"you decide every moment of every day, who you are and what you believe in. You get a second chance every second"

Follow me on Twitter @wordofthetrip

March 13, 2011

Leaving on a jet plane

All my bags are packed,
I'm ready to go,
I'm standing here outside your door,
I hate to wake you up to say goodbye,
But the dawn is breaking, it's early morn,
The taxi's waiting, he's blowing the horn.
Already I'm so lonesome, I could cry.
So kiss me and smile for me,
Tell me that you'll wait for me,
Hold me like you'll never let me go.

Cause I'm leaving on a jet plane,
Don't know when I will be back again
Oh Babe, I hate to go....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLBKOcU6HK0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...