one trip, a few words and I'm ready to discover what's in store for my life... My name is Karina and I am making the BIG life changing move overseas to the UK. It’s time for me to make the move and discover what could be awaiting me.

"you decide every moment of every day, who you are and what you believe in. You get a second chance every second"

Follow me on Twitter @wordofthetrip

March 26, 2011

Earth Hour London Twenty Eleven

To support the cause and get into the spirit we participated in Earth Hour Twenty Eleven tonight and it was the most amazing night shared with friend and fiance!
Good food and great chats - and all by candle light.
I'm glad we could have such a great night while helping out our Earth in some little way...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...