one trip, a few words and I'm ready to discover what's in store for my life... My name is Karina and I am making the BIG life changing move overseas to the UK. It’s time for me to make the move and discover what could be awaiting me.

"you decide every moment of every day, who you are and what you believe in. You get a second chance every second"

Follow me on Twitter @wordofthetrip

February 28, 2011

cry baby, cry baby

I finished work last week and in usual fashion I cried. If you know me - I cry. In my defence I only get emotional when something means a lot to me.

My work farewell started with a visit to a bar I wanted to check out before I leave - Hunky Dory Social Club. This place had a good vibe, great music and the decor had everything I liked, from the crystal decanter used for water and the golden books used as menus to the exposed brick walls and and chandeliers.




Go Francy, go Francy


Thanks for the ride home Francy!



Then the next day a little gathering happened in the office where I had my chance to say goodbye to everyone.

I really enjoyed my time at Bonds and the friends I made I know I will keep forever. It's amazing how in such a short period of time people can change the whole outlook on your life and shake it up for the better.



So for now, I guess I'm unemployed...?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...