one trip, a few words and I'm ready to discover what's in store for my life... My name is Karina and I am making the BIG life changing move overseas to the UK. It’s time for me to make the move and discover what could be awaiting me.

"you decide every moment of every day, who you are and what you believe in. You get a second chance every second"

Follow me on Twitter @wordofthetrip

October 12, 2011

The tube

My ol' buddy AM sent me through a very amusing link in relation to Travelling in London. At first I was slightly confused thinking it was a story about discovering London. Looking deeper into it it was all about 'Tube types' and what's your place on the tube. Its funny because the story is completely true, I see people who display all these 'tube types' every morning on the peak hour train. And to make matters worse I think I notice it even more now!
I have to say without even realising I am a bandit for a few of these types, especially the aisle stander...however lately I have become the staunch stander.



Check out the story here - www.now-here-this..timeout.com



I have to say the tube always intrigues me - I absolutely love watching people on the tube falling asleep, I think its hilarious watching them drift away and start to fall on other people while the other person sits there pretending it is not happening. My fascination with the tube lead me to search around on line and I found a blog called Going Underground. Its all about daily life on the tube from a commuter - the funny things that happen, misspelt (that always make me laugh), celebrity sightings and just plain old interesting facts and quizzes.

Check it out for yourself at www.london-underground.blogspot.com


Happy tubing Londoners!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...