one trip, a few words and I'm ready to discover what's in store for my life... My name is Karina and I am making the BIG life changing move overseas to the UK. It’s time for me to make the move and discover what could be awaiting me.

"you decide every moment of every day, who you are and what you believe in. You get a second chance every second"

Follow me on Twitter @wordofthetrip

October 29, 2011

Happy Halloween

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!
Today I did a little bit of Halloween decorating around the house and had a lot of fun doing it!
There actually was a lot more to put up but I didn't want to go OTT...

So what was everyone dressing up as for Halloween? My choice was a pumpkin!



Yep - there are even Halloween flowers!




Scary?....






Boo!



The before shot....




The after....

What happens when a pumpkin drinks too much...ha!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...