one trip, a few words and I'm ready to discover what's in store for my life... My name is Karina and I am making the BIG life changing move overseas to the UK. It’s time for me to make the move and discover what could be awaiting me.

"you decide every moment of every day, who you are and what you believe in. You get a second chance every second"

Follow me on Twitter @wordofthetrip

October 4, 2011

Points 3), 5), 6)

My Sunday was filled with me working through my list...and I have to say I managed to get through points 3, 5 and 6.

We cruised in the heat through the Columbia Road flower markets, wandered around Brick Lane and listened to an ol' crooner band in the streets.
We also checked out the new Westfield in Stratford - you see it's an institution for an Aussie to visit any Westfields... we have to, it reminds us of home!











2 comments:

  1. How does the Westfield compare...?
    I love this post xx

    Francine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It almost reminded me of Bondi! Brought a tear to my eye! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...