one trip, a few words and I'm ready to discover what's in store for my life... My name is Karina and I am making the BIG life changing move overseas to the UK. It’s time for me to make the move and discover what could be awaiting me.

"you decide every moment of every day, who you are and what you believe in. You get a second chance every second"

Follow me on Twitter @wordofthetrip

May 1, 2012

Hey Hey

Hey hey - I have a taste of Sweden for you below. Enjoy, I know we did. 
Göteborg is a quaint little town filled with great design, vintage, beautiful people, seafood and a bit of sunshine. 
We think they must have a great lease of life, as the above are a few of our favourite things...


Super early flight our of Stansted




 Marching bad in the streets





 Loads and loads of shrimp!




 Andy Warhol exhibition


 Massive coffee culture


 Boat ride along the river, one bridge was so low we had to lay on the boat floor to get under




Sun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...