one trip, a few words and I'm ready to discover what's in store for my life... My name is Karina and I am making the BIG life changing move overseas to the UK. It’s time for me to make the move and discover what could be awaiting me.

"you decide every moment of every day, who you are and what you believe in. You get a second chance every second"

Follow me on Twitter @wordofthetrip

May 21, 2012

Maybe new digs

Exciting news, we potentially might have a new home very soon! We started the hunt and landed on a flat  in the most amazing location in central London.

Farringdon is home to Fabric night club, Smithfield meat market and Aussie cafes - all the things you want to have so conveniently located to your home.


So, we are still waiting for the final go ahead but I thought to share with you what could be our new digs... what do you think?


And if its not our new digs then you will see a really big sad face here in a few days!









2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...