one trip, a few words and I'm ready to discover what's in store for my life... My name is Karina and I am making the BIG life changing move overseas to the UK. It’s time for me to make the move and discover what could be awaiting me.

"you decide every moment of every day, who you are and what you believe in. You get a second chance every second"

Follow me on Twitter @wordofthetrip

May 15, 2012

Hola!

How do you think my Spanish is coming along? Quite well I think. Barcelona helped with that one. 


After a fabulous trip and coming back to London, it made me realise how much I miss the sun. A hot hot hot 27degrees warmed up my bones and teased me making me want more!


Next trip countdown - 16 days! eek!


Enjoy the pictures amigos...


(Oh and listen to the music to feel the whole vibe)






















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...