one trip, a few words and I'm ready to discover what's in store for my life... My name is Karina and I am making the BIG life changing move overseas to the UK. It’s time for me to make the move and discover what could be awaiting me.

"you decide every moment of every day, who you are and what you believe in. You get a second chance every second"

Follow me on Twitter @wordofthetrip

April 26, 2012

First stop Sweden

A few months back we came across cheap flights in Europe. For only £70 both of us could fly return to city destinations. We thought, why not. And so here we are starting the summer adventures and heading to Gothenburg Sweden

It may be a bit of a whirlwind and it may not exactly be a summer break (current temperatures at 9degrees...eek) however it is a trip to a new place with new people and amazing design.


The hardest part though is fitting everything in a tiny on board suitcase with liquids restrictions... I hate liquid restrictions!!



The Swedish edit...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...