one trip, a few words and I'm ready to discover what's in store for my life... My name is Karina and I am making the BIG life changing move overseas to the UK. It’s time for me to make the move and discover what could be awaiting me.

"you decide every moment of every day, who you are and what you believe in. You get a second chance every second"

Follow me on Twitter @wordofthetrip

May 28, 2012

What a show!

London, you have been putting on the performance of your life this past week. Sunshine, love and happy thoughts have filled the air and minds of every person I have walked by.


It has made me feel at home, made me feel warm and gooey inside, made me enjoy London and the magnificent parks, which we unfortunately don't get to use too often.


The weekend felt extra long and I'm looking forward to the sunshine heat wave...


How did you spend your weekend? 


Mine....










1 comment:

  1. Beat place ever in the sunshine hey babe. Glad you feel at home and happy. You can really see it in everyone's faces hey, us London/ British really appreciate this glorious weather!! Enjoy honey xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...