one trip, a few words and I'm ready to discover what's in store for my life... My name is Karina and I am making the BIG life changing move overseas to the UK. It’s time for me to make the move and discover what could be awaiting me.

"you decide every moment of every day, who you are and what you believe in. You get a second chance every second"

Follow me on Twitter @wordofthetrip

January 3, 2012

NYE 'Part Un'

I wanted to start NYE off with a bang, or is that a boom? Either way I wanted to celebrate Sydney time and London time. 
So why not have the best of both worlds and if you have friends that want to share that with you also, then it is a must!

I put on my first NYE outfit and headed off to Marylebone for brunch and met with Erin and Lou where we saluted in NY - Sydney time! 
Although we all couldn't  be there with our family and friends to say Happy New Year it was nice for us to come together and pretend like we were!



NYE outfit - daytime

Was a beautiful day in Marylebone



Cheers Sydney!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...