one trip, a few words and I'm ready to discover what's in store for my life... My name is Karina and I am making the BIG life changing move overseas to the UK. It’s time for me to make the move and discover what could be awaiting me.

"you decide every moment of every day, who you are and what you believe in. You get a second chance every second"

Follow me on Twitter @wordofthetrip

January 11, 2012

Sydney on my mind

I have had Sydney on my mind recently and I think it could be the fact that I will be arriving home in 1 week. It could also be the fact that people keep posting amazing pictures of the city skyline or of them  laying out on the beach, which only tantalise me more and encourages my mind to loose focus on the now!

But what brings me back to Sydney for 2 weeks is the need to squeeze my nephews, hug all my friends and family, soak up some sun, have a relaxing time and celebrate our engagement!

Watch out Sydney!


 How could you not love this city!



3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...