one trip, a few words and I'm ready to discover what's in store for my life... My name is Karina and I am making the BIG life changing move overseas to the UK. It’s time for me to make the move and discover what could be awaiting me.

"you decide every moment of every day, who you are and what you believe in. You get a second chance every second"

Follow me on Twitter @wordofthetrip

January 3, 2012

NYE 'Part Deux'

...And then it was on to celebrating NYE London time. And the way this was going to happen was a house party in London Bridge - the prefect venue and close to the city for the fireworks display. 
I always said to myself that my first Christmas and NY in London would actually be spent in London (I will have other chances to celebrate in other countries).
So we dressed up, drink and crisps (chips!) in hand and headed down towards the river to bring in the NY.
I hope everyone enjoyed their NYE - I know we did!


NYE - Outfit two 





 Oh Emily - you are worth way more then that £1 sticker said!




 Emily loved the massive bathroom - she was ready to move in

DIY tattoo 


 Fireworks!!








 Free tube - never happens!




Thanks London

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...