one trip, a few words and I'm ready to discover what's in store for my life... My name is Karina and I am making the BIG life changing move overseas to the UK. It’s time for me to make the move and discover what could be awaiting me.

"you decide every moment of every day, who you are and what you believe in. You get a second chance every second"

Follow me on Twitter @wordofthetrip

November 21, 2011

In hiatus

I have been in hiatus. And yes it was too long. I just don't think I was in the right place and didn't have any interesting stories to share. After a big week stressing myself out and ultimately making myself ill - I am back. I am back with a new found vengeance. I am ready for plan B. Plan b is in planning that's for sure.

So my birthday came and went and my mix of quarter life crisis (see last post), my homesickness and life questions filled my head. I know it sounds very dramatic but I think we are all aloud these types of insecurities and I think that around your birthday is the prefect time for them to come up.

I had a great birthday. I celebrated with wonderful friends and received amazing surprises from home. I had some time off work and just had a great laugh. Reaching 27yo was a struggle. I have been thinking a lot about what I want to do with my life and hopefully in the next few months I will be able to share with you all that I have been thinking, planning and doing.

So watch this space, get involved, share me around (well my work) and let me know your thoughts!



Here are some birthday snaps for you - more on facebook...



You like my red hair?





One of 'The Italians' as I call them - Beautiful Angela, who took amazing photos all night!





The ONC crew - minus Emily. Emily, why were you not in this photo?!





Us!

You know us....






Have people started to steal my hand shot?





I ask again...??







Jon and I - angry!








1 comment:

  1. I have been missing your posts.. stories, pics and well, just you!
    Hope youre back on the planning horse {?!} and everything is coming together for you!
    Miss you heaps!
    OH and love your hair :)

    xxAP

    http://aisforlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...