one trip, a few words and I'm ready to discover what's in store for my life... My name is Karina and I am making the BIG life changing move overseas to the UK. It’s time for me to make the move and discover what could be awaiting me.

"you decide every moment of every day, who you are and what you believe in. You get a second chance every second"

Follow me on Twitter @wordofthetrip

November 28, 2011

Friendly

I was exhausted on Saturday after work and the last thing I wanted to do was head out late to a concert. We brought these tickets months ago when we first arrived in London after hearing from one of my customers that her favourite band from Glastonbury was Friendly Fires. I have always liked Friendly Fires using their song 'Paris' as inspiration to move around and travel.
So on Saturday after I got my butt into gear and dressed (trying to stay warm and concert chic is very hard to do!) we headed to Brixton for the most amazing concert. My love has doubled for these guys!
The moves were out, by Ed (lead singer) and myself and a huge night came about after not really wanting to do anything at all.
I'm glad I didn't miss this concert, as my next few months of obsession has been filled by theses guys.
Click here for you tube music love...
Brixton Academy - very trippy venue. It's like your outside but inside...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...