one trip, a few words and I'm ready to discover what's in store for my life... My name is Karina and I am making the BIG life changing move overseas to the UK. It’s time for me to make the move and discover what could be awaiting me.

"you decide every moment of every day, who you are and what you believe in. You get a second chance every second"

Follow me on Twitter @wordofthetrip

July 5, 2011

Last days of AM

The last days of AM fastly approached and the realisation that my friend, my rock was soon to disappear. One to always feel sentimental I hoped to try and savor any moment I could (although having to work a million hours that week!) and spend it doing what she would want. AM was always quite organised marking down on a whiteboard in her room what she would like to do while in London. On that list was Smith's of Smithfield.
So as any great friend would do I accompanied her and took off on London's hottest day to try out their breakfast.
I must say I do enjoy breakfast, I actually enjoy breakfast any time of the day. My standards are high and Smith's delivered. London, well British breakfasts are normally quite basic, filled with bubble and squeak and can often be bland (well not all ok) but my oh my did my french toast deliver! Soft, sweet and fulfilling. You might be thinking how can someone be so passionate over breakfast let alone french toast? - you see the small things can really satisfy someone!



SOS - Smith's on Smithfield



French toast delight!






So hot!!



Why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...