one trip, a few words and I'm ready to discover what's in store for my life... My name is Karina and I am making the BIG life changing move overseas to the UK. It’s time for me to make the move and discover what could be awaiting me.

"you decide every moment of every day, who you are and what you believe in. You get a second chance every second"

Follow me on Twitter @wordofthetrip

July 25, 2011

The mighty move

One week of being in our new home! Such a nice feeling. Its nice to have a place to call our own and to finally unpack! Well, kind of unpack, not having furniture doesn't help but at least it gives me an opportunity to start my search for the best second hand furniture available in London - ahhh heaven!

It will still continue to take some time to work out the important things when moving, like getting working out the night buses, sussing out our local pubs and finding the best eating joints. But these things take time and we have a whole year to do so.













2 comments:

  1. YAY!!!!!
    Cant wait to see pics of the interior design that you come up with ;)
    Very jealous - and glad you guys are finally settling xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooooooo !!


    Francine xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...