one trip, a few words and I'm ready to discover what's in store for my life... My name is Karina and I am making the BIG life changing move overseas to the UK. It’s time for me to make the move and discover what could be awaiting me.

"you decide every moment of every day, who you are and what you believe in. You get a second chance every second"

Follow me on Twitter @wordofthetrip

June 22, 2011

Ciao Ciao!!

And so it begins...officially our first trip abroad and the main reason we came here.
Having to wake up super early on Friday morning was hard but I had to tell myself that in a couple of hours you will be out of cold London and lying on a beach! Yep that's right 2 and a half hours later and we were laying out under the sun on our quick weekend trip to Sardinia. Sometimes in life you have to pinch yourself and this moment was definitely it.
Sardinia was beautiful - I tried my hand at the small amount of Italian I know, tried to burn my skin in the sun hoping it could soak up the vitamin D it has been missing and ate my weight in carbs all in a day!
Heaven!!




A room with a view


Alghero Historic Centre








Our hotel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...