one trip, a few words and I'm ready to discover what's in store for my life... My name is Karina and I am making the BIG life changing move overseas to the UK. It’s time for me to make the move and discover what could be awaiting me.

"you decide every moment of every day, who you are and what you believe in. You get a second chance every second"

Follow me on Twitter @wordofthetrip

July 27, 2011

Ciao Roma!

My whirlwind 2 days in Rome last week was amazing, there is something about Rome that keeps pulling me back. I have known many people to either hate Rome or love Rome. I my self love it!
I don't know if its the culture, the food or the fact that when walking down the street there are ruins from centuries ago in a park next to someones home....??
Whatever is - Roma I will be back!



The twelve apostles


You should all know this one!


Mario Testino exhibition

Todo o Nada


"I like strong independent women. Women who despite their strength never loose their femininity and who do not use their beauty as a tool. Women with personality who can reflect their own desires and ours"


Food...



Piazza Di Spagna



The cupcake? Or was it the wedding cake?







Tourist!!








More food...












My favourite Piazza

Piazza del Popolo



hmmm more food...




for a picnic in the Borghese gardens


and why are most of my pictures of food ??

1 comment:

  1. "I like strong independent women. Women who despite their strength never loose their femininity and who do not use their beauty as a tool. Women with personality who can reflect their own desires and ours"

    This is beautiful

    and so real



    This is you my love xx

    Francine xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...