one trip, a few words and I'm ready to discover what's in store for my life... My name is Karina and I am making the BIG life changing move overseas to the UK. It’s time for me to make the move and discover what could be awaiting me.

"you decide every moment of every day, who you are and what you believe in. You get a second chance every second"

Follow me on Twitter @wordofthetrip

August 5, 2011

AM's last supper

AM's last day approached and after a massive and extremely fun weekend farewell we thought we would have a last supper down by beautiful Southbank.
Southbank is AM's favourite place in London due to all the beautiful landmarks and surrounding culture.
After hitting Ping Pong's for dinner we strolled around and took some touristy photos to prove we live in London!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...