one trip, a few words and I'm ready to discover what's in store for my life... My name is Karina and I am making the BIG life changing move overseas to the UK. It’s time for me to make the move and discover what could be awaiting me.

"you decide every moment of every day, who you are and what you believe in. You get a second chance every second"

Follow me on Twitter @wordofthetrip

February 15, 2011

"you are fabulous and you are coming to London"

So I think I have an unhealthy connection with my clothing.
The time has come to organise my wardrobe and it's very sad. Anybody that knows me knows I get attached to my clothes - you name an occasion and I can remember what I wore. Slightly weird or slightly obsessive. Which is it?
So the other weird thing is that I've started talking to my clothes....softly to them I whisper,

"you are fabulous and you are coming to London"





and the mess begins

you have to make mess to become organised

now this is organised!
the London side of the wardrobe

the non-London side of the wardrobe
...slightly uneven



now cull #2 begins.... to be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...