one trip, a few words and I'm ready to discover what's in store for my life... My name is Karina and I am making the BIG life changing move overseas to the UK. It’s time for me to make the move and discover what could be awaiting me.

"you decide every moment of every day, who you are and what you believe in. You get a second chance every second"

Follow me on Twitter @wordofthetrip

February 17, 2011

it's starting to hit me

When I was driving to work today I noticed these two sweet little girls walking along with two boys, they must have only been 7 or 8. They were whispering and sharing words together while holding onto each other and then would giggle hilariously.

It made me think about what girls that age would be talking about. What did I talk about with my friends when I was 8?


It was the simple pleasure of watching the joy between these two friends that made me happy.

To all my friends, I will miss you...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...