one trip, a few words and I'm ready to discover what's in store for my life... My name is Karina and I am making the BIG life changing move overseas to the UK. It’s time for me to make the move and discover what could be awaiting me.

"you decide every moment of every day, who you are and what you believe in. You get a second chance every second"

Follow me on Twitter @wordofthetrip

February 15, 2011

and so the count down begins

I can't believe that this time in one month we would be arriving in London.

Ok, so this makes me happy but it also makes me nervous.

Nervous because of the amount of work I have to do, nervous because of the little amount of time I have with friends, nervous because I wont be able to squeeze my nephews for a few years or nervous because how can I pack my wardrobe into one bag?

I do have to admit though, the happiness will end up counteracting the nerves at some point.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...