one trip, a few words and I'm ready to discover what's in store for my life... My name is Karina and I am making the BIG life changing move overseas to the UK. It’s time for me to make the move and discover what could be awaiting me.

"you decide every moment of every day, who you are and what you believe in. You get a second chance every second"

Follow me on Twitter @wordofthetrip

February 2, 2011

Allo!

A few key phrases can epitomise your whole trip and ultimately inspire you for more.

This is what it was like June 2010. My European trip started in Paris, roamed through Italy, travelled along to London and ended in Hong Kong. Each place was as inspiring as the next, blowing my mind and tantalising me for more.

Simple words such as 'allo', 'allora' or 'prego' became part of my conversation and carried onto my life back home.

Everyone we met touched us in some way, from their friendly smile to their advice. They encouraged me to have more culture, learn a language and to make sure I pass all of that onto my children.

So in saying that, my time has come, to explore what else is out there, to take the exciting step and move overseas.

So thankyou to the waiter in Olio, France, to the beach bar owners at Monterosso, Italy and also to that man who fell asleep on the tube in London - you have paved out my new life for the next few years.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...