one trip, a few words and I'm ready to discover what's in store for my life... My name is Karina and I am making the BIG life changing move overseas to the UK. It’s time for me to make the move and discover what could be awaiting me.

"you decide every moment of every day, who you are and what you believe in. You get a second chance every second"

Follow me on Twitter @wordofthetrip

April 4, 2012

Where have I been?

Whoa - where have I been? It has been a week since I posted and what a busy week it was. 

Another Aussie traveller was here, taking in the sights and shopping up a storm. She might have been stopped briefly from a London bug but she'll be back, geared up and ready for French Champagne.... oh did I mention we are off to France this weekend...





 High Tea and The Park Lane Hotel






 Hangover Part 1


 New bling


Women, Men, House and Hoe?? 


 Hangover Part 2






 B for Barbecoa





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...