one trip, a few words and I'm ready to discover what's in store for my life... My name is Karina and I am making the BIG life changing move overseas to the UK. It’s time for me to make the move and discover what could be awaiting me.

"you decide every moment of every day, who you are and what you believe in. You get a second chance every second"

Follow me on Twitter @wordofthetrip

March 29, 2012

Mission

I am dying for this jacket! 

I have been on a mission to find myself a leather baseball jacket and have yet to be successful. I decided that this would be my summer jacket essential...
...any colour will do, I'm not fussy, just please find me one!




(source: jak & jil blog)

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely fantastic!!!! Brilliant style! You've got great blog here! Have a great day and a brilliant week ahead!

    www.the-white-list.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi - so any tips on where I can find one?!
      Loving your comments and loving that you enjoy reading my blog!

      xxK

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...